The Adeleke University Ede (AUE) Admission Requirements 2022/2023 for all Courses | All Applicants are to notes these Requirements before applying for admission into the Adeleke University Ede .
The Management of the Adeleke University Ede has stated that all Applicants are to take notes of these Admission Requirements before Applying for Admission.
If you are a Adeleke University Ede (AUE) Aspirants and want to know the complete Admission Requirements for the Adeleke University Ede (AUE), you are in the right place.
Adeleke University Ede (AUE) Admission Requirements 2022/2023
Below is the Adeleke University Ede 2022/2023 Admission Requirements. Applicants are to read carefully before they put in an application.
Before applying applicants must meet up with the Adeleke University Ede Admission Requirements that listed below:-
Adeleke University Ede Grading system 2022/2023
O’LEVEL SSCE (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) GRADING POINTS
|TOTAL OBTAINABLE||50 %|
AUE Admission Requirements for all Courses.
- Requisite O’Level Result (WASC/NECO/NABTEB)
- Current JAMB UTME Registration
Direct Entry Admission Requirements.
3 years BSc. Degree Programme
- A’Level / National Diploma (OND with at Least Lower Credit) / NCE (Merit) / IJMB/ JUPEB
- Registration with JAMB for Direct Entry Registration
2 years BSc. Degree Programme
- 4 years Post-Secondary Qualification (HND, BSc./ ICAN etc)
- Initial Admission Documents into present University
- Official Transcript from present University to be sent directly to the Registrar..
Adeleke University Available Programmes.
Faculty of Arts
- English Studies
- History & International Studies
- Religious Studies
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
- Public Health
Faculty of Business & Social Sciences
- Business Administration
- Library Information Science
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
- Public Administration
Faculty of Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electronic & Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Faculty of Law
Faculty of Science
- Computer Science
- Biological Sciences
Leave a Reply