FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC, NASARAWA POST UTME FORM 2021/2022.
This is to inform all candidates who have chosen the Federal Polytechnic, NASARAWA as their first choice Institution, that the school is currently selling its post utme form.
Interested candidates can now apply for the Post UTME screening with the FEDPOLYNAS Post UTME Portal. The application is open to all National Diploma (ND) aspirants in the various courses offered in the school.
However, the 2021/2022 Post UTME Application will be open exclusively to students who have scored higher than the Polytechnic minimum cut off mark. To clarify, I will be showing you the eligibility for application into the full time ND programmes of the Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa.
Table of Contents
- How to apply for Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Post UTME 2021
Frequently Asked Questions on the FEDPOLYNAS 2021 Post UTME Screening
- How much is the FEDPOLYNAS Post UTME Screening fee?
- Where will the 2021/22 FEDPOLYNAS Screening take hold?
- I missed the application for the Post UTME, can I still appear after the deadline?
- I made an error in my names while registering, how do I change it?
- I scored 119 in my JAMB UTME, can I apply for the FEDPOLYNAS Post UTME?
- Applicants must have selected the Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa (FEDPOLYNAS), as their first choice Institution in JAMB.
- Applicants must have scored equal to or higher than the minimum JAMB cut off mark for the Institution. This benchmark is 120.
- Applicants must have at least 5 O’level credit passes at not more than two sittings. Two of which must be Mathematics and English language. The rest should be 3 other relevant subjects to the course of study.
- Applicants must be ready to pay a sum of two thousand naira (N2,000) for the Post UTME.
The Federal Polytechnic is currently selling Post UTME forms into the following full ND Programmes;
1. School of Applied Sciences.
- Science Laboratory Technology
2. School of Business Studies.
- Business Administration and Management
- Banking and Finance
3. School of Engineering Technology.
- Agricultural Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
4. School of Environmental Studies.
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Urban and Regional Planning
5. School of Information and Technology.
- Computer Science
- Office Technology and Management
How to apply for Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa Post UTME 2021
- Visit the 2021/2022 Post UTME application portal here.
- Fill the empty boxes with the required details. Ensure all your details are correct before proceeding to the next stage.
- Confirm your email address by clicking the link sent to you from the FEDPOLYNAS.
- You will be required to pay a non-refundable fee of two thousand naira (N2,000) only.
- Proceed to make the payment and upload all necessary documents.
- Print out a copy of the application form.
- You can keep checking for further updates by logging in to your profile with your registered email address and password.
What is the Application Deadline for FEDPOLYNAS Post UTME Screening?
The Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa announced the sales of forms into the National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2021/2022 Academic session on the 13th July, 2021.
It has also been clearly stated by the institution that the online portal for the Post UTME Application, will be closed six weeks from the form release date. After this date, the Polytechnic will not be accepting applications from the aspirants who have not yet applied.
What is the Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa Screening Date?
The Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa has not announced the date for the Post UTME Screening. Although, it disclosed recently that this year’s screening might be online and there will be no need to come to the institution for the exam.
However, it is not yet confirmed that the exam will be online. The school is still deliberating on that.
Important Information For Candidates
All candidates who wish to apply for the Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa 2021/2022 Post UTME screening must take note of the following details;
- Candidates must ensure that all information filled during registration are absolutely correct. The portal does not give room for correction of details. Any information provided at the point of registration will only be used.
- Candidates must note that all documents uploaded are genuine and original. Falsification of documents will lead to the immediate cancellation of the application. Anyone found guilty could be prosecuted by the Law. If such a candidate has been admitted, the admission will be withdrawn immediately without hesitation.
- Candidates should have it in mind that they will be required to fill O’level result checking card for one sitting, and two cards for two O’level sittings. This is very important.
- Candidates must not pay any person who claims that he/she is from the FEDPOLYNAS, and promises them admission without writing the Post UTME. Such kind of person is a scammer and must be reported to law authorities.
- In case you encounter any problem during the registration, you can call 08036477497.
Frequently Asked Questions on the FEDPOLYNAS 2021 Post UTME Screening
How much is the FEDPOLYNAS Post UTME Screening fee?
The FEDPOLYNAS 2021 Post UTME fee is N2,000. This fee is non-refundable. If you have made the payment, you can’t request your money again. Also, the price cannot be reduced or discounted for any candidate. All candidates processing admission into the full-time ND programmes of the school will pay the same amount of N2,000 only.
Where will the 2021/22 FEDPOLYNAS Screening take hold?
The 2021 FEDPOLYNAS post utme venue is currently unknown. The institution will disclose the location for the screening in due time. Contrary to the opinions on many websites, the Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa has not fixed a venue yet for the 2021/2022 Post UTME Screening Exercise.
I missed the application for the Post UTME, can I still appear after the deadline?
No. Application for the Post UTME after the deadline is not tolerated in any way. If you have missed this year’s application, then you will have to wait for next year’s Application. You can only be able to apply this year if the institution reopens the Post UTME application portal and extends the closing date.
I made an error in my names while registering, how do I change it?
Like I said earlier, if you have made this mistake, there is no way you can change it again. But, you can do so if you go to the institution and report the situation there. However, there is no guarantee that you will get the problem solved on time.
I scored 119 in my JAMB UTME, can I apply for the FEDPOLYNAS Post UTME?
No, you are not eligible to apply. The Polytechnic has fixed the cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 admission session as 120, and students show have scored below this mark will not be allowed to partake in the process.