The Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) Admission Requirements 2022/2023 for all Courses | All Applicants are to notes these Requirements before applying for admission into the Nigerian Army University Biu .
The Management of the Nigerian Army University Biu has stated that all Applicants are to take notes of these Admission Requirements before Applying for Admission.
If you are a Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) Aspirants and want to know the complete Admission Requirements for the Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB), you are in the right place.
Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) Admission Requirements 2022/2023
Below is the Nigerian Army University Biu 2022/2023 Admission Requirements. Applicants are to read carefully before they put in an application.
Before applying applicants must meet up with the Nigerian Army University Biu Admission Requirements that listed below:-
Nigerian Army University Biu Grading system 2022/2023
O’LEVEL SSCE (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) GRADING POINTS
|TOTAL OBTAINABLE||50 %|
NAUB Admission Requirements for all Courses.
a. Faculty of Arts, Management and Social Sciences.
(1) B.A. Military History.
(2) B.A. Arabic.
(3) B.A. English.
(4) B.A. French.
(5) B.A. Hausa.
(6) B.A. Igbo.
(7) B.A. Yoruba.
(8) BSc Accounting
(9) BSc Economics.
(10) BSc Geography.
(11) BSc Management.
(12) BSc International Relations.
(13) BSc Peace Studies & Conflict Resolution.
(14) BSc Political Science.
(15) BSc Psychology.
(16) BSc Criminology & Security Studies.
(17) BSc Sociology.
(18) BSc Transport & Logistics Management.
b. Faculty of Computing .
(1) BSc Computer Science.
(2) BSc Cyber Security.
(3) BSc Information Systems.
(4) BSc Information Technology.
(5) BSc Software Engineering.
c. Faculty of Natural & Applied Sciences .
(1) BSc Agriculture
(2) BSc Biology.
(3) BSc Chemistry.
(4) BSc Mathematics.
(5) BSc Electronics
(6) BSc Physics.
d. Faculty of Environmental Sciences.
(1) B. Tech. Building.
(2) B. Tech. Environmental Management.
(3) B. Tech. Estate Management.
(4) B. Tech. Surveying & Geo-informatics.
(5) B. Tech. Urban & Regional Planning.
e. Faculty of Engineering & Technology
(1) B.Eng. Civil Engineering.
(2) B.Eng. Structural Engineering.
(3) B.Eng. Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
(4) B.Eng. Materials & Metallurgical Engineering.
(5) B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering.
Leave a Reply