The Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment 2022/2023… Nigeria Police Force advertises new Vacancies for applicants to apply. The positions are available below. Application Form Portal, Requirements and other details are available below.
Nigeria Police Force invites all Eligible and Interested applicants to apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment Portal is where all the agency online job recruitment processes are carried out. The portal is used for various purposes like recruitment form application, registration, screening date, list of shortlisted name, interview date, documentation, and other enlistment related operations.
Get the Nigeria Police Force recruitment application form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines, and the closing date for free here.
Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment 2022
The 2022 The Nigeria Police Force (NPF) recruitment portal is open at http://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng!
The need by the present leadership to reposition the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) through capacity building calls for the recruitment of Police Officers of lower cadre into the Nigeria Police Force. In order to align with International standard and best practices and the United Nation Standard of Policing, the Force needs virile and dynamic police officers for better service delivery and mitigiating emerging security challenges. To this end, our goal is to ensure the safety of lives and property of the Nigeria citizens and make Nigeria safer and more secured for economic development and growth.
Consequently, the Nigeria Police Force (NPF) invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for recruitment and enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force as follows:
Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment Form 2022 – http://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
Candidates are advised to read the following instructions thoroughly before completing the Nigeria Police Force online Recruitment Form. Any incomplete or wrongly completed Form will be rejected and will not be processed.
Job Title: Police Constable (Recruits)
Applicants must have passion for a career in the Nigeria Police Force and must satisfy the following recruitment requirements:
- Applicant shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN).
- Applicant must possess a minimum of Five (5) Credits in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/N ECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics
- Applicant must be aged between 17 – 25 years
- Applicant must be medically, physically and psychological fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for male and 1.64m tall for female
- Applicant must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only)
- Female applicant must not be pregnant at the time of the recruitment
- Applicant must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment
- Applicant must print their completed online forms, guarantor forms and submit same at the examination/screening and recruitment centre.
A candidate who is suffering from any one of the underlisted abnormalities or deformities shall not be accepted for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force:
- Impediment in speech
- Gross malformation of teeth or jaw preventing proper mastication of food
- Knock knees
- Bow legs
- Bent knees, i.e Knees which cannot be straightened when standing at attention
- Deformed hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand
- Defective eyesight or squint eyes
- Amputation of any part of the body
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should visit http://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng/ to apply.
Read Carefully Please
- All applications must be submitted “Online”.
- You “Must” have a functional Email Address and National Identification Number NIN before you begin your application;
- Visit: www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
- Fill and “Submit” the Online Application Form. (Review the information before final submission).
- Ensure that you print out the information that is sent automatically to your Email., and do not forget to copy and save your “Registration Number” for future correspondences. The “Number” is case sensitive please.
- You would be required to present a hardcopy of email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stage of the Nigeria Police recruitment process.
- The applicant that the meet the requirement from the online registration would be invited for physical screening at all State Commands, including FCT Command from 24th August, 2022 to 30th August 2022
- The Names of successful candidates will be published in the national newspaper on 14th September, 2022 and other platforms
- No email and/or phone number can be used more than once in this application.
- Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified.
- The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter Into any correspondences with candidates or on behalf of candidates in this exercise aside this portal or candidates emails.
Application Deadline 23rd August, 2022
Few Things to Note Before Applying for Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Recruitment 2022:
Before you apply for Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2022. Below is what you need to know:
- Please Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Please Make sure you meet all minimum Nigeria Police Force Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Please Make sure the Job position you want to apply is your field before you apply for that position
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
Leave a Reply