This is to inform the general public that the Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) has just announced the date and registration details for her 2021/2022 Post UTME screening exercise. UNIZIK cut off mark is between 160-200 depending on the choice of course. The post-utme form is being sold for 2000naira. The deadline for the registration for post-utme for UNIZIK is 12th November 2021.
Please be informed that Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK) has scheduled the date for her post-utme for candidates who chose her as their first choice in the just concluded UTME/DE examination. This is also applicable to candidates who chose Nnamdi Azikiwe University Affiliate Institutions.
Table of Contents
- Nnamdi Azikiwe Cut off Mark for Post-UTME 2021/2022
- REGISTRATION PROCEDURES FOR UNIZIK POST-UTME
- TIME AND REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
IS UNIZIK POST UTME FORM FOR 2021/2022 ON SALE?
Yes, the post-utme form for Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK) is out. Candidates are advised to purchase the form before the deadline.
What are the Eligibility Requirements?
1. Candidates who chose Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, or its affiliate institutions as their first choice and have the required cut-off mark are eligible to apply.
2. Candidates who did not choose UNIZIK as a first choice university but scored the eligible cutoff marks of any faculty/programme can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of institution.
3. Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/HND/First Degree or A’Level in relevant disciplines and subjects.
HOW MUCH IS UNIZIK POST UTME SCREENING FORM FOR 2021/2020?
The cost of the post-utme/screen form in Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) is two thousand naira excluding bank and other related charges. Candidates are advised to get the form online.
DOCUMENTS THAT WILL BE USED FOR UNIZIK POST-UTME REGISTRATION
1. Birth Certificate or declaration of age (Affidavit)
2. Local Government Identification or state of origin or affidavit.
Primary school Testimonial
3. First School Leaving Certificate (if you don’t have it, You will use your Primary school testimonial in place of it)
4. JAMB Result Slip (Whether original or ordinary result slip; anyone can serve)
5. O-Level Result (Please if your o level is not ready, you can put it awaiting result during registration)
WHEN IS UNIZIK POST UTME 2021/2022 REGISTRATION DEADLINE?
The post-utme form will stop being sold from 12th November 2021. Candidates are advised to purchase the form as early as possible to avoid “Had I Known”
Nnamdi Azikiwe Cut off Mark for Post-UTME 2021/2022
The university has decided that 160-200 is the official cut-off mark to purchase post-utme form in Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK), this 2021/2022 session
FACULTIES/PROGRAMMES WITH CUT OFF MARK OF 200
a. BIOSCIENCES: Applied Biochemistry, Applied Microbiology.
b. LAW, MEDICINE & SURGERY, PHARMACY, SOCIAL SCIENCES, HEALTH SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
c. PHYSICAL SCIENCES: Computer Science.
FACULTIES/PROGRAMMES WITH CUT OFF MARK OF 180
a. ARTS, BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES, MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
b. BIOSCIENCES: Biological Science, Botany, Parasitology & Entomology, Zoology.
c. ENGINEERING: Chemical, Civil, Electrical, Electronics & Computer, Mechanical
FACULTIES/PROGRAMMES WITH CUT OFF MARK OF 160
a. AGRICULTURE, EDUCATION, ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
b. ENGINEERING: Agric & BioResources, Industrial Production, Metallurgical & Material, Polymer &
c. PHYSICAL SCIENCES: Chemistry, Geological Science, Geophysics, Mathematics, Physics and
Industrial Physics, Pure & Industrial Chemistry, Statistics.
d. All Affiliate Institutions.
REGISTRATION PROCEDURES FOR UNIZIK POST-UTME
The registration procedure is as follows:
a. Registration starts on Wednesday 8th September 2021 and ends on Wednesday 10th November 2021.
b. Change of course or change of institution into Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (and its affiliate institutions) ends on Friday 12th November 2021. Any change done after this date will not be valid.
c. – Visit apply.unizik.edu.ng
– Create a UNIZIK application account by providing an email, phone number and password
– Validate your account by providing the code sent to your email/phone number
– Login with your username and password
– Click on the 2021 PostUTME application
– Link your jamb registration profile to your account.
– Print out your Invoice and proceed to the bank to pay the sum of N2000
– Return to the portal and provide your date of birth with next of kin information
– Click on submit form to submit your application.
– You will receive an email acknowledging receipt of your application
REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
In addition to a, b, c above, candidates must also ensure that their academic transcript is forwarded to the Registrar, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka and hard copies of their JAMB E slip, O’ level result/s, OND/HND/First Degree or A’Level results to the office of Deputy Registrar (Admissions) on or before Monday 22nd November 2021
– Any candidate whose transcript is not received before the stipulated period will not be considered for admission
TIME AND REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
a. Monitor your personal phone number/ email and UNIZIK website for more details of the screening exercise and post UTME/DE exercise.
b. Candidates who did not register online will not be involved in the screening exercise.
c. You must also upload your O’level results on JAMB CAPS to be considered for admissions.
a. The University will not be liable for any payment made with the wrong JAMB registration number at the Bank.
b. The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that are not in line with the directives of the University.